Dec 30, 2008

YES... a better posting..LOL

Ok so.. I hated my last post and to recall it was silly so I am posting another one. I am at work at 6:30 am and enjoying the peace and quite before everyone gets here. I have just had a few people come and ask me questions... HELLO can't you see I am sitting here quietly minding my own business and enjoying my Carmel frappuccino??" Gezzz! LOL
Anyway, does everyone have plans for New Years Eve? Well Tim and I were invited to a Murder Mystery Dinner. It's geared up around the Wild West days and so we have to play the parts. Tim's character is going to be a shy yet very intimidating gun slinger..LOL that is so him... and is my ex-husband..LOL TOOO funny. I.. OMG.. am so excited.. I am Poker Alice.. call me ALLI for short..I am going to be the bar maid/poker dealer... the FLUZZY if you will.. I am soo totally stoked. To dress up and have a dinner then the murder then the prizes all on New Years Eve is going to be a blast. I so will post the pictures.
Speaking of dressing up... I am looking for an old Western petty coat or a dress or something to the effect of what I have to wear... do any of you have an idea or anything I could borrow???
Just let me know. :) Anything would be appreciated!!
Well it's a short one but I may post later... NO... I know I will post later.
heheheh Hugs to all!!!
Blow Kiss

3 comments:

*Chelle* said...

Your too funny, Girl!! And why is it, when you're trying to have a peaceful moment with your yummy coffee, that people just won't leave ya alone?? Huh??? LOL

By the way, I'll join in on the weight loss motivational thing!! Sign me up!!

Unknown said...

Keri, that sounds like so much fun! I'm going to have a boring New Years at home with my oldest daughter.. not sure Heath and the 2 little ones are gonna make it back in time for New Years Eve... guess tomorrow will tell :)
Luv the pink background btw... so you :)

Jules said...

You floozie you. LOL... Love the curtains. :)