Mar 12, 2009

BUZZZ...BUZZZ...BUZZZin in to say hello.... FINALLY

Well… well.. well… guess it has been a very long time and people do read my blog. Just kidding. I have been away for awhile yes, but I still am here. No there is no new address nor is there a new blog spot… there has been this thing I have been going through and guess it is time I tell everyone.
Are you sitting???? Hope so… if not please do…. This is going to be hard for me and yet possibly give me a sense of relief… I am not sure… Just thought it better be let out and told to the scrapbooking world….. I am ADDICTED to FACEBOOK!! Whheeeewwww… I said it! I know you have heard people do have addictions and all but the first step to recovery is admittance. See what started this was that I was asked to help with my 20th High school reunion and well it trickles down from there. One thing led to another and BOOM I was sucked in. I am on it from work, home and during play… I am now known by some as a Facebook whore… IDK.. It hurts when I am called this… sniff sniff.. OMG… here come some tears… sniff sniff… but it’s ok… I can handle it. The only thing I can say to this is that at least I am not being paid for it…ROFLMAO.... SmileyCentral.com
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH snort..snort…cough... snort... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA hehehehehe
On a more serious note, I have been just busy with just junk that I have had no real excuse. I do miss everyone and hope everyone is doing well. Can you believe school is almost out? I will then have another Senior… wow how time flies.
Ok… here are updates: Tim did not get laid of.. thank god.. however he was moved to 3 day work weeks. That in itself has not been the funnest but he did get word yesterday that he will be put back on his regular 40 hour work weeks… YEAHH!!
CJ, my oldest son is doing good.. working and still looking for a car. Yes, his $600.00 POS has finally hit the bucket and now we are looking. He is with a new girl and her name is Sami. She is the best thing for him and I so love her. They have talked marriage but that is as far as it has gone… so cross your fingers it will not be fore awhile… I will have to post pictures of everyone so you can see. He is still thinking he will go to school just not yet… Personally I think he is realizing that he should not have took a year off and should have gone then. Oh well.. he will go!!! They are going to go to PROM too…. CJ never did go his Senior year cause of his date… well Sami has connections at North High (where she graduated last year as well) and so she and CJ will be going to prom… I get to have my moment and Sami is a girly girl just like Mercedes sooooo I am sooo EXCITED!!!! Mercedes is doing great in school; she will be my senior next year. She and Andrew are still going out and will be 1 year next month…. Young love…LOL He will be graduating this year and is simply still the doll he was along time ago. Mathieu is doing really good too… he has been hanging with friends and since he is my passive child… he sits back and observes the other two and what all is going on so he is just having fun. Hangs out with the buddies and just simply is a great kid!
ME… well we have already touched on that one… AHHA I still am working as this ‘wonderful’ office supply place. My rep I work with is an absolute pain in the rear sometimes, one of the guys is creepy and the other one is never here…LOL sooooooooooo I am trying to keep busy but there are days…
Guess that is all in a nutshell really, I just am bein me …. Buzzin around as always. I do promise I will post more often
Hugs and misses to you all and have a wonderful day!! SmileyCentral.com

2 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

TO ADMIT IS THE FIRST STEP!!! WAY TO GO KERI!!! ALTHOUGH WE ALL KNOW YOU WILL NEVER QUIT FACEBOOK!!! OR HECK FOR THAT MATTER TEXTING ON YOUR PHONE!!! LOL!!! GOTTA LOVE YA THOUGH!!! THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!! OH YEAH, CJ CAN'T GET MARRIED UNTIL I AT LEAST GET TO MEET THE GIRL!!!! GEEZ!!!

Unknown said...

KeriB, we both updated our blogs.. WOO HOO!!! I saw ur background when I was looking for mine and knew it was perfect for you... then I come over here and you have it.. how cute is that!
Im so proud of you for starting your 12 step program LOL! We're all here for you honey... luv you :)