Oct 15, 2008

It's going to be one of those days......I just know it...

Good Morning to everyone!!! Do you ever just wake up and have one of those days? or you know as soon as you get up, step on the dog, trip over some laundry stub your toe going to the bathroom on a book that you don't even know how and why it is so close to the bathroom and why it is even there... Do you know what I am talking about? LOL OMG... today is that day.. and then to find out I have no HAIRSPRAY!!!! WTH!! How do I run out so fast... OH yes.. When I have to HIGH maintenance people in the house with me ... yes ... my daughter and my son... by a certain age shouldn't they get jobs, and buy their own stuff?? Geezzzzz.... LOL Just kidding... On that note my oldest asked me the other day... "Mom, I know I am 18 and I have my own job, but will you still buy me stuff?" I asked him what does he mean... and he responds to..."Well like shoes and socks and clothes and stuff?" WOOHOOOO... he DOES need his mom still.....!!!! I was excited and touched and then said to him..."Well, yeah... why would I not?" I didn't want him to think that I am totally giving up on him and making him do all of his stuff. I could be goofy but till he officially moves out of my house and does allot more on his own then I can play the mommy role still. I know... I complain and all but... I loved it!!! And for a few of you.... THE CORD IS CUT... I just choose to hold for a bit longer!!!!!!
Anyway another rainy day and wonderful day at work...OK.. I had to pause for a moment... I found in my drawer at work a small bottle of hairspray!!! THERE IS A GOD VIRGINIA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH It WILL be a better day!!!
Watch out Shirley Temple here I come!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Hugs, loves and misses to you all!!!!!

2 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

YOU ARE SO SILLY!!! GOTTA LOVE YA THOUGH!!! I HOPE YOUR DAY GETS BETTER!!! MISS YOUR SMILE!!

Yami said...

Love the new look to your blog! Keep it up, girl!!!