Oct 30, 2008

Trick or Treat.. smell my feet... give me something good to eat!!!

Hey-de-ho everyone!!!
Yea, thanks for stoppin by right? LOL Just kidding... I have not had much to write about but thought I'd better think of something.
Are you alll sitting down for this??? YOU have to sit for this... JENNIFER LYNN ROEDER.. has been cooking!! Yes folks, that is right.. she has been actually making some good, ettible food AND I WAS NOT THERE HELPING HER..... in fact NO one helped her but her self. She has tried a few different recipes these past weeks and I am soo proud of her. I can tell you I do still get this text or call.. "OMG.. I AM GOING TO DIE".... "I'M STRESSIN"... "WHAT TIME WILL YOU BE OVER"... and thats another thing... my family and I have been the guinea pigs of this madness...Tim, my hubby, told her just the other night that her chicken was as good as mine... Which that is very cool... but I always knew she had it in her to do it... hell... I taught her.. AHHAHAHAAHAHA
So with that said, "Honey, you have done a fabulous job and it's all been wonderful! See what home economics had taught you?"
Other than that I have not been up to much...just house work and playing on Facebook. OMG... that is another addiction... You should go out to facebook.com and see for yourself.. I call it a grown ups My space. (which I have one of them too) heheh
Anyway I hope everyone has a great weekend... tomorrow is Halloween and its a Friday.. can't wait to dress up!!!
Hugs to you all... oh and Roeder.... whats for dinner tonight??? hehe j/k love ya!

3 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

THANKS!!! I AM GLAD YOU HAVE ENJOYED BEING MY OFFICIAL TESTERS, OTHER THAN STRESSING BIG TIME, I HAVE ENJOYED DOING IT!!! I AM SURE ITS NOT GOING TO BECOME AN EVERYDAY HABIT, MY HEART AND HEAD COULDN'T HANDLE THAT!!! WELL THANKS AGAIN, YOU ARE THE BEST!!! LOVE YA! TOODLES!

*Chelle* said...

You are too sweet!! No one could ask for a better support cook and I want to try some of this good homecookin'!!!

Miss you!!

Lisa said...

We all need a little lovin from the oven now and then don't we? I on the other hand have done just the opposite, I used to cook all the time, but now can not get inspired to cook at all.

Thank goodness the hubbie likes to cook or it would be sam-Witches every night. Bwaaaa