Dec 2, 2008

HELP ME SAVE THE BABIES!!!!!

SET ME FREE! …and help the March of Dimes arrest the rising rate of premature birth. 1 in 8 babies is born to soon, and often too small. These tiniest babies struggle to survive, and too often many don’t.

I will soon be incarcerated in the March of Dimes Jail & Bail where I will be served only the finest bread and water (okay, maybe lunch!) You can help ensure my good behavior through your contribution. My hard earned bail will aid and abet the March of Dimes in funding lifesaving programs of research, education and community services. Programs that will save babies’ lives.

The March of Dimes mission is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality.

My goal is only $150.00, that is a small price to pay to help save a helpless baby. Please contact me today and together we can help with the fight to save the children!!!!

You can go out to the website and sponsor me as easy as 1-2-3.

http://jailandbail.marchofdimes.com/personal_page.asp?si=
56CD3195-EEA9-4997-A7E0-95062971058E

(you will have to make sure the numbers are added after the equal sign on the url as well)

Copy and paste this into your URL.



Hugs and many thanks to you all!!!



0 comments: