Dec 16, 2008

9 more Days.....

Hidy-HO-HO-HO... LOL How is everyone doing this wonderful snowy day?? OMG... can you believe how it looks outside? It started about 8:30 last night and OMG.. When I got up at 3 there was a blizzard... but then at 5:30.. it had stopped. No snow day for any of us but it does look very pretty.
Guess it is time to break out the socks AGAIN and start to wear them... If I could do it in my sandals and flip flops all year I would.
Have any of you done any baking or finished your Christmas shopping??? I have done neither... not really because of "scrooge-like" attitudes... it's trying to get that extra couple of dollars and time in...I hate the way the economy is turning out but guess we have to live with it really... OK.. NO NEGATIVITY.. :)
What did everyone ask 'Santa' for this Christmas? I want anything pink, and a lifetime membership to Starbucks, a car, a pink laptop, and Victoria Secret perfume. Oh and ... ready for this one... WORLD PEACE!.. lol
No seriously.. Tim and I decided not to exchange gifts this year and we are going to just do the kids. There is 9 more days and I need to get on the ball... I will be doing some baking tonight like the cookies and the candy and then this weekend I will be shopping... for what I have no idea.. what the heck do you get three teenagers who don't care what they get... Should I get 3 HUGE boxes and wrap a gift card in them with money??? It gets harder and harder each year.
Anyway today was just a bunch of rambling so have fun in the snow and beee safe and beeeeee buzy!!! heheheh

Hugs and misses to you all!!!

4 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

CAN I GIVE YOU MY CHRISTMAS LIST AS WELL? I STILL HAVE A FEW TO GET AS WELL!! CHRISTMAS JUST CAME TO QUICK THIS YEAR!!I SAY EVERY YEAR I AM GOING TO PREPARE BETTER WELL HECK THAT WENT OUT THE WINDOW!!! I AM GOING TO ASK SANTA FOR A WARMER SUNNIER PLACE TO LIVE!!! I HATE SNOW!!

Lisa said...

I think snow is so pretty till I have to drive in it then I hate it.

Haven't done much of either baking or shopping I just can't get into it this year. I don't know what to get for a 6 year old that breaks everything he plays with I need something totally indestructable (maybe a tank).

On another note I just found out my son wrecked his car again (3rd time) last night. Just got it from the body shop a few months ago Argh. I seriously am about ready to kick him out but he hasn't got a job. I always thought he was going to be a more responsible person than his older sister but I guess not.

Oh wow I just wrote a book on your comments so sorry I just had to vent. Thanks for letting me

Anonymous said...

I am done with the shopping- I can say shopping for little ones is sooo much easier than shopping for older ones!! I think you can't go wrong with money!! Let them shop the day after Christmas!!

I hope to do some kind of baking...I hope...

The snow is soo pretty!!! I still get giddy every time it snows!!! Love it!!

Unknown said...

I hate the snow today.. of course that could be because I had to go on an outdoor field trip with my daughters class in it and yes I'm still grumpy about it 10 hrs later LOL!
No baking done here yet... of course my kids know Im not a huge baker anyhow so they won't be dissapointed if it doesn't happen as long as there is something out for Santa to eat LOL!
Shopping is pretty much done.. just need to pick up a couple more small things... what I do have already is wrapped and under the tree.. 1st time that has happened in I don't know when LOL!
Too bad you can't get off work Friday you could trek out with us to go shopping... can I say sick day "HINT HINT" LOL!