Oct 7, 2008

OMG! are you sitting for this one?

GOOOOD DAYYYYYY everyone!!!!
Well... it's about time huh? It's not like everyone reads my blog anyway..LOL just kidding. Well where should I start.. OK... CJ is graduated, Mercedes turned 16 and school started. Since then I have found a job, kids are doing good in school and Tim is still breathing...LOL well every other week I ALLOW him to breath...LOL. I am working at Single Source as a Customer Service Rep where I try and juggle two Sales reps who are SOOOOOO different in many ways. It's a challenge but something I know I can handle. I have gone to Cropoganza and that is about it. Been in a funck for a bit due to the job thing but I think I am feeling better and ready for the next. I broke down and went to the dentist MYSELF!! Yes ... NO Jennifer calling or Julie calling the dentist or Michelle or even Tracy.. I did it by myself and while I was there I had 4 teeth pulled. I did cry a bit and they gave me gas but I was quite the trooper I guess..LOL I will eventually be getting some new teeth but till then I have overcome my fears. I feel like a new woman who can't chew food...LOL Not quite the way to loose weight but 6 lbs is 6lbs.... One less dimple in da hiney! Our new puppy Tinkerbell... or should I say Stinkerbell... she is a pistol and loves Radar. Not sure about the Shadow the cat.. she may like her a bit but the look she gives Tinker is awful.. I can just read her mind...
I catered my friends daughter's wedding just this past Saturday with a huge shout out to Mercedes, Julie, Jennifer, and Andrew!!! Thank you sooooo much for all that you guys did do. :) The wedding turned out perfect... made tooo much pasta but hey.. too much is better than running out... RIGHT ladies... HAHAHAH j/k
Yesterday was my babies birthday... yes he turned 15. Mathieu is 15, wants to drive, unlike his sister, and has decided to finally cut his hair. YEAHHHHHH!!! I am soo excited. I straighten it every day for him so he can look good as he calls it... and after this weekend I will not have to anymore. :) I will post pictures soon. My camera broke so I have to get a new one... (darn.. teehhheeee)
Other than that...THIS was my life in a nut shell...LOL
How are all of you? Please watch for a mini"poormans" crop coming soon. :)
Hugs and misses to you all!

Keribee...mmmmwwwuuuuaaahhhh!

5 comments:

ScrapKat said...

Good to hear things are going well for you now. I can't WAIt for my son to cut his hair. Thankfully he's into the "messy" look so no straightening going on here. I WOULD like to see his cute face instead though.

I'm interested in "poorman's" crops. Tell me more!

***HUGS***

Michielle said...

Hey Keri!!! Glad that you've blogged.....yes, I read them!!! So sorry that you had to have some teeth pulled, but it sounds like it was for the good?! These kids growing up is hard on Momma's!! Preston turned 18 three weeks ago......so, we will be going through all but one month of his Senior year..as an 18 yr old!!! UGH!......Glad to see that you are surviving!! Good to hear from you!!
Michielle

Lisa said...

Hi Keri been waiting for you to post. Glad to hear u bit the bullet and went to the evil dentist.
I know what u mean about the hair and the growing up to fast, Nathan's 18 and in his first year of college. My baby is a man :(.

Look forward to seeing u soon.
Lisa

Born2scrap said...

congrats on the new job chick! hope it works out for you! and when did we get old enough to have teenagers anyway?!? just doesn't seem right as young as we are...

take care!!

Em said...

WOW good for you!!! Hey i like the sunflower thing lil chickie....See ya!!!! EM