Apr 6, 2009

LAUGHTER IS THE SOUL'S MEDICINE!!

No matter how old they are or what they do you have to just love the innocents of a child....Here are a few things that was just sent to me that got me laughing... brightened my day for sure!!!

Teacher: Maria go to the map and find North America..
Maria: Here it is...
Teacher: Correct! Now class, who discovered America?
Class: Maria

**********

Teacher: John! Why are you doing your math on the floor?
John: You told me to do it without using tables....

**********

Teacher: Glen, how do you spell crocodile?
Glen: K-R-O-K-I-D-I-A-L
Teacher: No, I am sorry that is incorrect...
Glen: No it's not... you asked my how do I spell it....

**********

Teacher: Donald what is the chemical formula for water?
Donald: H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O
Teacher: What are you talking about?
Donald: Yesterday you told us it is H to O

**********

Teacher: Winnie, name one important thing that we have today that we did not have 10 years ago?
Winnie: ME!

**********

Teacher: Glen, why do you get so dirty?
Glen: Well, I am closer to the ground than you are...

**********

Teacher: Louis, we know that George Washington chopped down his dad's cherry tree and did not get punished for it even after he admitted to doing it. Do you know why?
Louis: Because George still had the axe in his hand.

**********

Teacher: Simon, do you say your prayers before dinner?
Simon: NO... my mother is a good cook.

**********

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Hope you all have a wonderful day! Hugs and misses to you all!!!

2 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

THOSE WERE GREAT!! THANKS FOR SHARING!

Liz S said...

Those were hysterical. Just what I needed

Miss ya