Nov 13, 2008

I know... why have a blog if you never update it....



I have just been a bit busy with soo much stuff going on. The holidays are coming and I am feeling the stress of the house not being clean for company, I want the carpets done before we put up the tree and the kids going "mom, I need gas, I need money... AUUUUGHHHHHH!
Can someone say Calgone take me away! LOL I guess I could be exaggerating a bit but it just seams as you get older the time starts slipping away faster and faster.
We have been dealing with the "CAR" issue. My little car is now dead. :( I know... It's crazy so we are off to do some car hunting... I hate this!! If anyone has a great car, works good and has heat let me know... Oh yea, it has to cost only $100.00 HAHAHAHAHAH (snort..snort... hahahaha)
Ok so maybe not that low but it would be nice.
I also have been thinking about my best friend Roeder alot lately. I know some of you think since that we live only 3 houses from one another we always do stuff or call each other... but sometimes we don't. As you all know she is getting ready for her gastric bypass surgery. There will be a small get together for those who would like to join us Saturday night around 6pm at her house. If you are interested please let one of us know. I am cooking a few of her favorite dishes and would love to have others bring a dish as well.
Well since I am at work, and on the clock... (shhhhh) I better do something productive.
Hope to see you at Jennifer's this weekend. For those that wont be able to make it... hugs and misses!!

ttys.... Keribee

3 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

YOU ARE THE GREATEST BFF!!!I AM GLAD YOU WILL BE A PART OF MY SUPPORT SYSTEM DURING AND AFTER MY SURGERY. THANKS AGAIN!

Unknown said...

U know I'll be there... wouldn't wanna be anywhere else :)

Lisa said...

I'll be there in a bit wouldn't miss a chance to see you fun chicks. I'm gonna stop and get some food didn't have time today to fix anything. See ya in a flash. Lisa