Apr 12, 2008

Totally random thoughts

Good evening all... just got home from a friend of mine who I use to work with at the bank. We sat and scrap booked all day. It was a blast! We even took a small field trip over to the Attic. The look on a couple other of the girls' face was like 'WOW'... a couple of them have no idea what all is out there. Don't get me wrong... scrap booking is scrap booking however one of the girls is still hooked on the glue stick to paste pictures down, a couple are just finding out what an embellishment is. You can do so much more with stickles or paint or even BLING! A couple of them have never heard about the Cricket.
Jennifer and I gave them a run down about a few items and they were so excited that we have planned another scrap night with them. I will be bringing the cricket to them next time. I think they need to go to a big crop or a mini one even. They talked about how nice the girls at the ATTIC were and how much stuff they had. It was really cute and funny!!
Anyway I got more of CJ's Senior book done. It looks really cute and I am really proud that it is turning out like it is... still really hard for me to sit and really look at it but I will give it time. In the mail today was the April newsletter and it was explaining all of the upcoming events and OMG for the seniors I got a flippin lump in my throat and had to stop. I know it will pass and things will be fine and I will get through this. But I honestly can say that I ~still~ am not ready for this.... HMMMMPHHH!
It is Derby Prom tonight and CJ will be home late due to the after prom party. Guess I will end the madness ...LOL... and end this till the next day!!!

Sweet Dreams!

2 comments:

*Chelle* said...

Glad you guys had fun scrappin'! The Attic is THE PLACE to hang and have fun!!!

Hope CJ had a good time at prom and that everything went well for him. Can't wait to see your new work on his album.

See ya soon!!

Flair Girl said...

Hey BABAY! It was great to see you at Crop Camp. Always a joy to spend time with you and your worse half! HA! *MUAH* B.