Apr 18, 2008

Hello... My name is Keri... I have an addiction

Hello everyone... yes I have an addiction. I thought I would take this moment and sit down with all of my dear friends and chat about something that is very disturbing..agrivating and simply INSANE!!!
I yes have an addiction... I am not really proud of it and I feel today I need to let everyone know ... get it out in the open and ask for help.
I go to bed around 10:30pm and get up at 5:15 everyday... and then when the kids leave for school I get on the COMPUTER!! OMG... THIS IS MY ADDICTION!!! I am not sure what to do about this... but 8 hours on the computer LOOKING AT BLING and fun flash toys and sheesh had gotten the best of me... I have a my space as well (to monitor my kids') and now to play and find the bling, the skins, the dolls and yes the sayings... OMG... HELP ME!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
I know scared ya huh?!? I need to do something a bit more productive but look at the


This is to my homies....



MySpace Graphics
MySpace Graphics & MySpace Codes


I do have some pics to show you as well.. I will get them loaded and added today... BUT LATER...LOL

Click on these sights and find some bling and junk for you... are there more out there that I don't know about??? Let me know... AHAHAH This is too funny!!!!
Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

YOU ARE SO CRAZY AND THAT'S WHY I LOVE YA!!! JUST THINK YOUR ADDICTION COULD BE WORSE LIKE.....!! LOLOLOLO

LOVE YA,
JENNIFER

Liz S said...

Okay everyone just so you know

TRACY IS THE REASON FOR HER ADDICTION!!! there it's out there. Tracy has enabled Keri to become addicted. LOL